When Reliance Jio rolled out, it was available only on specific phones and people were getting good speed in the range of 10-20 Mbps. Now due to heavy load on servers, download & upload speed has reduced in some areas. So we are going to share a trick to increase Reliance Jio speed.
I have personally checked on my Xiaomi Mi4i phone & it works perfectly. So to increase Jio 4G speed you have to make new APN settings.
Pre Requirements :
- Jio Sim must be in Slot 1
- Network mode must be LTE or 4G
- Must be good range in your area.
How To Get?
- First Open Phone Settings
- Goto Access Point Settings
- Click Add APN or Add New APN whatever showing on your phone
- Now make settings like below
Name Dealz Panel APN jionet Proxy Not set Port 8080 Username Not set Password Not set Server w ww.wfjio5%.4g.com [Without Any Space] MMSC Not set MMS Proxy Not set MMS Port Not set MCC 405 MNC 867 Authentication PAP APN Type default APN Protocol IPv4/IPv6 APN Roaming Protocol IPv4/IPv6 Bearer LTE MVNO Type none
Save settings & Activate
- Now check your speed
Thanks for Reading….Keep Sharing