BHIM App (Bharat Interface for Money) is a an initiative which is taken by our PM Mr. Narendra Modi to make cashless India. This app allows you to send and receive money with just one tap.
Moreover it will also able to exchange information with other UPI apps and bank accounts. This app is available for Indians only. Main purpose of creating this app is to minimise the use of cash in the Indian society.
Features BHIM App :
- This app will have very strong security features so that all of your money will be safe.
- All payments can be done easily via one click.
- BHIM app will allow people to send & request money or scan and pay using QR Code.
- To send money, all you need is UPI Address of other guy. This app is quite similar to other cashless apps like PayTM.
- In BHIM App, it’s very easy to switch between your multiple bank accounts as well.
- It is based on IMPS (Immediate Payment Service).
- It will work 365 days a year and 24 hours a day.
- Currently maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction is allowed.
Supported Banks :
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
How To Get?
- First of all, Download BHIM App
- Choose your desired language (English or Hindi).
- Click on Next.
- Click on Let’s Get Started.
- Now this app may ask for some permissions. Click on Allow button. (If you didn’t get any popup, then you can skip this step).
- Verify your mobile number now. (A message will be sent from your android. So make sure you have 2-3 Rs. balance in your main account).
- Register your passcode. (4 Digit Code). (Don’t forget this code as you will be asked for this code every time you will open this app).
- Select your bank from list of various banks now.
- Once you have selected your bank, you will be shown account number which is registered with your mobile number.
- Click on that bank account.
- You are done.
Now you will be able to use all the features of BHIM app like Send Money, Request Money and Scan & Pay.
How To Send Money in BHIM App?
- Click on Send button.
- Enter UBI Address of the person to which you want to send money.
- Hit Okay button.
How to Generate QR Code?
- Open BHIM App.
- Click on 3 buttons (located at extreme right of the screen).
- Enter Amount.
- Click on Generate QR Code.
Now, you can share and download the QR code.